Are you suffering from headaches in Plymouth, MN? Dr. Shane Boroditsky at the Minnesota Chiropractic & Rehabilitation provides gentle and effective treatment to help you achieve relief.
Dealing With Headaches in Plymouth, MN
Headaches are a common issue that people around the world deal with regularly. They cause pain, discomfort, and, often, interfere with the sufferer’s ability to carry out their regular tasks.
A headache can be caused by a wide range of things, with some of the most common being:
- Mental or emotional stress
- Improper posture
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time
- Looking down at a phone or device for too long
- Sleep habits
- Muscle tension in and around the neck
- Sinus issues
- Pressure on the nerves
- Subluxation or misalignment of the spine
Treatment for Headaches
In many cases, people who suffer from headaches are unaware that chiropractors can help. The truth is, though, that chiropractors like Dr. Boroditsky at the Minnesota Chiropractic & Rehabilitation can provide the care you need to not only relieve a headache but prevent further ones. Dr. Boroditsky provides the following treatments to help.
- Chiropractic adjustments: When a headache is caused by a spinal misalignment, adjustments address that alignment issue, putting the vertebrae back where they belong. Adjustments also help patients recover from whiplash, concussion, and other injuries.
- Spinal decompression: Sometimes, headaches are caused by pinched nerves and bulging discs. When this is the case, spinal decompression therapy helps to stretch the spine, relieving pressure on nerves, discs, and muscles.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy is a useful method for relieving stress and tension in the neck, shoulder, and back muscles – all of which can contribute to headaches.
- Lifestyle guidance: Whatever the cause of your headaches, there are things you can do from home to help alleviate and prevent them. Depending on your life and your needs, this can be anything from staying hydrated to making your office space more ergonomic. It can also include stretches and exercise. Dr. Boroditsky will provide recommendations on anything you can do at home or work to improve your condition.
Don’t let headaches in Plymouth, MN stop your life. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Boroditsky at the Minnesota Chiropractic & Rehabilitation by calling (763) 390-1323 today.